Thursday, September 6, 2012

Just Love....

I've read so many blogs on how to get your blog started.  Everyone with the same anxiety, will someone read it, will they like it.  Everyone searching for an interesting angle and somehow their blog is born over a pillow or a home made pair of ruffly drapes.  Unfortunately, I haven't had that light bulb moment, I'm waiting... patiently ... until it happens I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures that inspire me.  



 I can get lost in these pictures I tell ya!   I have a certain style and color which I'm naturally drawn to.  I have many favorites which include roses,  birds, owls, chubby cheeked kids, pastel ribbons, cherubs you name it my list is always growing.

  So sit back, sip a cup of tea and look through some of my delightful finds....and let me know what inspires you!




No comments:

Post a Comment