Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Time to Say Goodbye to my Pumpkins....

Hi There and welcome to my home......


  I thought I would show you some of my Fall decorations before I started packing them away until next year.  My summer seemed to fly by and before I knew it I was decorating for Fall and now in a few days it's time for Christmas.

My grungy pumpkins!



My new favorite....owls!
These guys are holding some of my dried hydrangeas from the summer!











This guy is my favorite.  He always makes me smile!




                                                             I love pillows!




My favorite pumpkins are white and silver pumpkins!


My mantle mixed with a few skeletons!


I love my grungy candy corns!





This cabinet will be getting a new color!
Stop by again soon to see my Christmas decorations!









No comments:

Post a Comment